Friday 20 December 2013



Well hello there! I'm Laura, nice to meet you. I'm new to the blogging world. I thought I'd give it a go, as I need somewhere to store all the photos I've been taking recently. It's a bit of a scary idea, but... welcome to my life!

I live in the buzzing town of Brighton, where there is always something to do (or eat, or drink...) I recently invested in a lovely little camera, and have rediscovered my love of documenting anything and everything through the world of photography. These pages will consequently be photo-heavy, full of food, adventures, and my life.

And so is born my little blog...

All rights reserved © 2013 LauraBrighton. All pictures are taken by myself, unless otherwise stated. If you use them, please credit them to me, link them back to this blog, and let me know. Thanks! :o)






No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...