Monday 18 August 2014

Byron Burger & All Star Bowling

I am so behind with my photos and posts! Bad blogger.

On the plus side, it's meant I've just spent hours going through pictures of different trips, with different friends, with a silly smile on my face. The first was a weekend visit to The Big Smoke a good month or so ago now, for a retro-style rendez-vous with some of my favourite girls - full of old school American diner burgers, and bowling! God I love those shoes. I'm kidding (I'm not...)

I can't remember the last time I went bowling. All Star Lanes is a bowling alley / cocktail bar / diner on Brick Lane in the Shoreditch area, where you can (surprisingly...) bowl, enjoy a spot of karaoke, or simply chill with a delicious Cosmo. It was such a fun day! I lost the game miserably, but I couldn't be too sad about that when I was already full of delicious Byron burgers, courgette fries, coleslaw, onion rings, and homemade skin-on chips... humma-da, humma-da. The ultimate comfort food. 

Byron was born in London in 2007 - it serves proper hamburgers, fresh salads, and a healthy (well...) selection of fries and sides. I'd never been before, but I was in good hands... Ces, Jess and Charlie knew the way. Before I knew it, our table was laden with plates and plates of delicious deep-fried goodies, and we were tucking in.






Are you looking at my milkshake? Stop looking at my milkshake. It's mine.

















Yeah I was pretty happy with my milkshake.



















































After a quick stroll and a few snaps of the local graffiti art, it was time for me to head home. I forgot how much bowling hurts the next day... 

For the Byron menu, click here, and for more info on All Star Lanes, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...