Monday 13 October 2014

Banbury

So here are some pictures from my recent trip to Banbury (Oxfordshire) to see one of my good friends, Carys. We had lots of catching up to do, lots of wine to drink, lots of walking to walk, and I had lots of photos to take of the lovely countryside!

Carys has also recently welcomed a new little four-legged member to the family in good old Banbers, which obviously meant I spent the whole weekend happily snapping away. I think Jim was lapping it up... look at that face!!















































I made another friend on our walk... meow!









 I think we tired Jim out... he wanted lots of cuddles and naps with Mum, and ended up being carried most of the way home... aww...







So I definitely want to live here. Cup and Saucer!! "Hello, I live at number 4, Cup and Saucer". That would never not be fun to say.

 Lunch was an authentic homemade Banbury cream tea in the village hall (I seem to distantly remember these from childhood... recently I think I've only ever seen one in The Inbetweeners). 

Jim enjoyed the cream tea too :o) 



AND THEN IT WAS DINNER TIME. LOOK at this BURGER!











It was such a lovely weekend - a perfect country retreat! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...